My man is my man is your man...


First of all it is hard as hell to be Single and Black and a Woman in Cleveland right now. We are stereo-typed on the job, as customers, in general AND by other black people! The nerves on these ninjas...

Way too often we are categorized in some capacity as undesirable, uneducated, money hungry, bitter, wretched, MBWS (Mad Black Woman Syndrome) having THOTS based on how many children we have who we have children by and the number of past relationships and sex partners.

The Gag is that many of us are Certified and our home life is clutch AF. Snacks on snacks, fresh linen, flat screens wifi and all the trimmings. Work is life and we're eating good so why are there so many unmarried SBW in Cleveland?

Today, I woke up and as I often do after waking up checked my notifications on FB.  One of the Cleveland groups I'm following was jumping! It's too much to explain because it took a lot of reading to get a general idea of what is going on so the screenshots below have been provided for your reading pleasure. Be careful tho because this tea is piping hot!



























As a SBW I totally understand how lonely life can be but I also understand that good things take time. What you choose to do with the time will make or break or you so I'm keeping myself busy with my career, working out, eating healthier and just being better and until the right guy comes along.

Please do not continue to ignore the signs of the Universe letting you that you're sleeping with the enemy. He is not your air or your water or food. He's not even your personal or financial security or health and well being. He is not your friend and he's incapable of true intamacy when he decieves you. Stop treating him with respect and admiration reserved for real friends and family.

We all "Have Needs" but enough is enough. I had to learn the hard way that wherever there is smoke there definitely is a fire.  No one is coming to save you either. You're going to have to save yourself. Wake up sis!

You deserve better...









Comments

Popular Posts